1. Website Access
- It is not necessary to register with us in order to use some parts of this Website. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
2. Use Of Website
- You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
3. Site Uptime
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
4. Visitor Provided Material
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material: for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the India; which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website.
5. Links to and from Other Websites
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed: you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing; you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
- All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
7. Exclusion of Liability
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
8. Browser Support
- We support all major browsers should you experience any issues please feel free to contact us.
9. Use Of Registered Mobile Number
BlackBox GPS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Reserve the right of sending SMS on your registered mobile number for following purposed.
- Sending OTP for authenticating your mobile number and PumaGuard account.
- Sending OTP for password Reset of your PumaGuard account.
- Sending Account related other information over SMS.
- Other promotional schemes and offers.
- Reminder for renewal of annual subscription.
- For Updating you about our App and new services.
10. Payments and Subscriptions
You are requested to supply all relevent information as required when payment is requested. We are fully committed to your personal security and would like to state that we will never record any,
- Personal financial information whatsoever.
- Personal Bank Details.
- Personal Credit / Debit Card details.
Although these details are taken by BlackBox GPS they are processed using a secure payment facility managed by a third party organisation, any issues should be taken up with this provider directly. BlackBox GPS will not pass on any of your personal account details to anyone other than our payment services provider. BlackBox GPS cannot be held responsible for any loss or misuse that may be suffered due to any third party company involvement.
11. Law and Jurisdiction
12. Our Details
- Business Name : BlackBox GPS Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Business Address : SCO 96-97, Sector 34A, Chandigarh, INDIA
- Contact Details : firstname.lastname@example.org